1. What is the Story Behind Dearest Love, and how did you come up with your blog name?
A couple of years ago, I decided to change my blog name when I purchased a domain. I thought about it for weeks before I decided on Dearest Love. For a few weeks, I made a point to jot down ideas throughout the day when a word caught my attention or made me feel happy. The words love,dear, and dearest were written down the most so Dearest Love came out of that! I also wanted my blog name to reflect my love for God, who I consider my dearest love of all time.
2. what are your favorite blogging resources?
Pinterest, Bloglovin', and Twitter are my go-to for blogging inspiration and for simply connecting with other bloggers. Not sure if this is a resource, but Hootsuite has been a lifesaver recently now that I have a big girl job!
3. Since Fall is approaching, what is your favorite thing to do in the fall?
Fall is my favorite, so there are many things I LOVE to do: carve pumpkins, go to the mountains, roast marshmallows, and winery hop.
4. What's your favorite fall drink?
I'd have to say either coffee or sangria. I usually make a big pitcher of Sangria when my friends and I go to the cabin for Oktoberfest. Yum!
5 .If you could travel anywhere where would you go?
Internationally: Greece and Turkey. I really want to do some exploring of our own country for a few years, though. There's so much we have to see!
6. What song or songs do you currently have on repeat?
Oceans by Hillsong. I can't get enough!
7. What is your favorite fall recipe?
Probably these delicious caramel apple cheesecake bars I made last fall. They are a husband favorite!