1. I love to cook and bake.
2. i could wear a different scarf everyday if I wanted to, yes it's an addiction I have so many of them.
3. I'm a grad student studying to get my masters in counseling at Liberty University.
4. I'm the only person in my immediate family with blue eyes
5. I want to learn how to bake bread, if any one has any good recipe's let me know!
6. I love nail polish. I paint my nails a lot!
7. I went to South Africa for Three weeks in January of 2011.
8. I hate clowns. they freak me out.
9. Sunsets are one of my favorite things, i love how each one is different yet so beautiful.
10. I love spicy food.
1. I have my MSW
2. I love chocolate
3. I love sweet tea
4.I grew up in a small town
5.I love little kids
6.I went to Roberts Weslyan College & Spring Arbor University
7. make awesome brownies from scratch
8. Homemade mac and cheese is my specialty
9. I have been to every major city in Italy
10. I have also been to Reynosa Mexico
And Quebec, Montreal, & Niagara Falls Canada
I have stayed in Indiana, Texas, Michigan, North Carolina, Florida, Illinois, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, & Ohio. If you count states driven through you can add Virginia, West Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, & Florida.
Facts about our Friendship:1.We met in January 2010 (at skating for tukes)
2.We have been watching HSM every time we get to visit with each other.
3.Steal Magnolias is are movie because we are like the old ladies in it.
4.We like to cook & bake together, talk, watch movies, and Pinterest.
5.We think Etsy is awesome.
6.We like to take pictures and share them.
7.Everytime we get together we always have a long talk about what God is doing in our lives.
8.We facetime a lot! We try to once a week but sometimes that doesn't always happen
Britney: I can make homemade mac and cheese as well, my recipe is more complicated but I think both of our recipes are good.
What are some fun facts about you?
What You may have missed....
Teachable Moments: Faith
Why Community Matters