This past week on the Quiet Place you may have missed...
Q+A: Meet Rebecca
A Letter From Sophia
Community Brew: Cause Were Worth It
Some fun facts about Me (Britney):
1.My favorite color is pink, I love all things pink.
2. i love spicy food. anything with hot sauce, or any type of spicy food really.
3. i love to cook and bake. Yep. I could do both all day, sometimes I would rather do that than homework.
If you are wanting to join the co-host line up, you can sign up here and use code: WEEKSEND for 25% off any Oak + Oats packages.
Our mission is "Encouraging Young Women to find rest in God". It is founded on Mat. 11:28-30, "Come to me, all you who are weary & burdened, & I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you & learn from me, for I am gentle & humble in heart, & you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy & my burden is light." It is our hope that you will meet us here to find rest in God's word, & rest in knowing that he always meets us right where we are at, no matter what we are going through. So find a quiet place, grab a Bible, & soak up God's word.
1. Link up ANY POST from last week!
2. Make sure it is a POST and not your BLOG URL. We love your blog but we want you to share a post.
3. Click on one, two, three, or more posts and LEAVE ENCOURAGING COMMENTS. The whole point of this is to find new blogs, make new friends, and all that good stuff! You MUST read the post right before yours and comment.
4. Follow Oak + Oats and The Quiet Place