1. Anthropology bakeware: i have had my eye on this for a while now, it's so cute! I love to bake, so it's the perfect gift for me.
2. She Reads Truth Daniel Shirt: Love this shirt and the message behind it!
3. Kitchn Cookbook: this is another thing that i have had my eye on for a while, it looks like such a fun cookbook.
4. Give Thanks Print: I have one other naptime diaries print and i love it!
5. Anthropology Monogram Mug: I have seen this mug on other blogs, and i love the "B" one of course!
6. It is well Print: I just love this print from East West design Company on Etsy, the colors are so pretty!
7. MI Stamp: This stamp would be so cute for sending some snail mail to my blogger friends.
8. Be Still and Know Shirt: I love this shirt and the message behind it as well.
9. Pray Coffee, Repeat Mug: Love coffee and praying. so good!
2.Boots: I've been on a boot kick lately, which is totally okay since I only have a few pairs. These boots just remind me of winter and I'm in love!
3.Food Processor: My husband actually bought me one of these last year, but the one I got has become too small for most of my projects! Having a full size one would be awesome!
4.Hope Engaged Travel Calendar: Katie is one of my favorite bloggers so when she put out a travel calendar, it immediately got on my list!
5.Cozy sweaters: I've been on the hunt for good sweaters lately, and this one from Loft is perfect!
Want to be apart of our sponsorship team? Get 30% off any of our ad spots with the promo code: TWO30 to celebrate two years of the Quiet Place!