|1 | 2 | 3 | 4|
1. Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes: these look so good, that I may have to make them for my next Monday night dinner with my friends.
2. Five ways to achieve consistent branding on your blog: this post has some great ideas on how to brand your blog and how to keep it consistent. It's one of my favorite blogging posts, be sure to check out Madisons blog for more posts like these.
3. Why Bloggers need to Support Other bloggers: this post is another one of my favorites, It has some great tips for creating community and reaching out to other bloggers. You can also check out my post on creating community through blogging.
4. Blog Business Cards: These are definetly a must! One of my good blogging friends Madison designed ours and she was so great to work with, and always willing to answer any questions that I had. Check out her design site here.Blog | Pinterest | Blog Lovin'| Instagram
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4|
2. Over the next few months I’m hoping to start freelancing to make some extra money. Not necessarily a full time job, but this post was still spot on and made me feel a lot more confident about going down this path!
3. I absolutely love helping other bloggers make the most out of their own blog. This post is constantly being updated, and has a great list of tutorials for all aspects of your blog!
4. I could not get over how cute these mugs are. Who would’ve thought of decorating a mug with tissue paper??
What are some of your favorite pins?
Want to be apart of our sponsorship team? Use code: BLOGLOVE to get 30% off any of our advertising options!